Line Dancer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line Dancer Forum

A New Forum for Line Dancers everywhere!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Change a letter of a word in a sentence

Go down 
+4
Southernlass
Dancing Gal
Dee
Jules
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2007-02-21

Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2007, 12:49

.... or maybe even Badger SETS... or maybe not (I like a bit of the wildlife Shocked )
Back to top Go down
Dancing Gal
Admin
Admin
Dancing Gal

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2007, 13:05

Lots of very ineresting wildlife when you travel overSEAS - FDRE some places even have camels:lol:
Back to top Go down
https://linedancerforum.editboard.com
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2007, 16:29

OMG pleeeeeeease dont get him started on camels Sad If so you had better grab a SEAT.....you could be sitting on it for quite some time Suspect
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2007, 16:29

Camels 'eh... (nuff said Cool ... saw a SEAL once... now what was that hit he had Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2007, 16:52

Are you stalking me Shocked ........ you posted at the same time as me...... I do remember a romantic MEAL once, listening to the track you mentioned......very nice
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2007, 16:59

ooooo... you like a bit of MEAT on the bone then.....(stop giggling you smutty lot - I was referring to 'T' Bone Steak)
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2007, 10:00

I didnt think you meant anything else Shocked .....going back to the Seal track, it had a lovely BEAT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Southernlass
Top Strutter
Top Strutter
Southernlass

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2007, 06:30

Yikes I've been gone for ages!! Shocked Busy doing lots of Spring cleaning but the house now looks NEAT and tidy. Not sure for how long though Rolling Eyes not my favourite pastime.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 03 May 2007, 07:35

Exactly, it just doesn't stay that way for as long as I would like. Mind you, since the kiddywinks fled the NEST, it does stay a little tidier.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2007, 00:20

With all this warm(ish) weather .. the flies come out 'to play' - they are such a PEST
Back to top Go down
Southernlass
Top Strutter
Top Strutter
Southernlass

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2007, 08:19

I went PAST a shop the other day and they were selling those plastic strip thingys that you hang in the doorway to keep the flies out. I bought one and it works !! Cool
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2007, 09:39

I remember someone having one once, but their children used to pull & tug on it, so it didn't LAST very long Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2007, 13:52

Same here [sort of]... CAST mine aside... bought some barbed wire... doesnt keep the flies out - but stopped the kids tugging at them.. Twisted Evil after a while
Back to top Go down
Southernlass
Top Strutter
Top Strutter
Southernlass

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2007, 04:57

Well in that CASE no Kids allowed, dont want them pulling and tugging on my plastic thingies !!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2007, 10:50

I don't CARE much for flies & come to think about it I don't much care for children these days silenced ...... well I couldn't eat a whole one bug
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2007, 17:17

Hmmm... the truth is all coming out now is it.. Shocked ..

time to BARE our souls... gotta be careful not to say that tooooo fast Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .... might lead to a Nudist colony... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2007, 17:17

Hmmm... the truth is all coming out now is it.. Shocked ..

time to BARE our souls... gotta be careful not to say that tooooo fast Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .... might lead to a Nudist colony... Embarassed... and some strange entanglements Cool
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2007, 08:28

Glad you said that, coz don't think I would DARE to Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2007, 12:09

Hmmm.... must have sneezed just at the wrong moment... well, no one spotted it cheers ... if they had.. I have my trusty MARE awaiting - for a sharp exit clap
Back to top Go down
Southernlass
Top Strutter
Top Strutter
Southernlass

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2007, 12:25

the mare with the beautiful MANE ?
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2007, 14:34

errrrm... reckon you need to steam clean yer glasses Shocked ... that was no horse.. that was a Great DANE... but they are big though Cool
Back to top Go down
Southernlass
Top Strutter
Top Strutter
Southernlass

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2007, 16:20

well whatever it was it was huge when I saw it disappear over the sand DUNE (glasses now pristine!! Cool )
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2007, 16:59

Well it was a real cool DUDE riding it ............. it didn't look like you Mike Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Southernlass
Top Strutter
Top Strutter
Southernlass

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2007, 17:10

Yep and he was naked Shocked which I thought was rather RUDE!! Still looked though
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 09 May 2007, 10:52

Hasn't there been sightings of big cats in BUDE... or somewhere like that..... though minus the stripes ... and the Great Dane
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change a letter of a word in a sentence
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next