Line Dancer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line Dancer Forum

A New Forum for Line Dancers everywhere!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Change a letter of a word in a sentence

Go down 
+4
Southernlass
Dancing Gal
Dee
Jules
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2007-02-21

Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2007, 13:48

ermmmm what new avatars????.... must be a bit 'LEAN on the ground' as I cant see 'em
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2007, 10:53

Strewth... cat got yer tongues???..

I see Mr BEAN has a new movie out at the end of the month.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2007, 12:03

Some of us have places to go people to see........in fact I have just BEEN out shopping
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2007, 14:55

ahhh yes... Supermarket shopping... the screeching of wheels.. the dodging of customers, vieing for a space in the line - checking out members of the opposite sex....

... and once you get out of the car park and into the shop... you take your life into your own hands..

shopping for yourself ?? .. you gotta be a TEEN
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2007, 17:39

Of course.....so you have SEEN me then Wink
Back to top Go down
Southernlass
Top Strutter
Top Strutter
Southernlass

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2007, 17:48

those teenage years have BEEN and gone for me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Mar 2007, 18:12

Never mind Southernlass. I am only joking, I am over 21 (just) & the days of going out every night for a large amount of BEER just don't appeal to me anymore. I glass or three of wine is more me these days Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2007, 03:11

Do you BEEP your horn in appreciation when you pass a bottle shop.... or does a handsome waiter bring it to your door.. (memories - wasn't that 'Davenports - beer at home'... ??)
Back to top Go down
Southernlass
Top Strutter
Top Strutter
Southernlass

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2007, 07:07

You can KEEP your beer ddd !! I'm more of a wine drinker. Mind you a pint of that, well ....... drunken drunken sleeping
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2007, 11:12

Makes me want to WEEP when I think of how I used to drink a couple of glasses of wine & go back to work. Now after a couple of glasses, I just want to lay down.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2007, 11:21

...and I suppose like Rapper Van Winkle (ya gotta get with the times y'know) you wanna sleep for a WEEK
Back to top Go down
Dancing Gal
Admin
Admin
Dancing Gal

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2007, 12:44

Don't you hate it when you come across someone who had a heavy night the night before - they just REEK of stale booze. yuk
Back to top Go down
https://linedancerforum.editboard.com
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2007, 14:31

Hang on.... let me have a PEEK at my 'other half' Very Happy ..... nope... must be the cat then... another 'night on the tiles' Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Southernlass
Top Strutter
Top Strutter
Southernlass

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2007, 06:50

bloomin' cat came in the garden the other day and the dogs just had to go and SEEK it out Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2007, 15:51

Hope they didnt run all over your newly planted LEEK........just the one of course Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2007, 09:30

Cats n' dogs... always fighting... why can't they be like their human 'masters' (?)..... MEEK and mild
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Apr 2007, 18:24

Not sure that all cats & dogs would want to be like their masters. Lovely dog along the road, but his master is a real GEEK. Poor dog looks almost embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2007, 15:39

GEEZ Destiny… you certainly know how to put an end to a game don’t you......
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2007, 09:52

Don't think you have helped either Mikel . Neutral ........... HELP ANYONE
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2007, 01:40

Hey smartypants....

YOU come up with one... always thought you wimmin had the last word in EVERYTHING!!.. Cool
Back to top Go down
BARBIE

BARBIE

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2007, 01:46

GEES - According to the Cambridge Dictionary Gee means money, not too sure that this will help, but it's that best I could come up with...
Back to top Go down
http://www.toeintheline.co.uk
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2007, 14:18

I am not proud Barbie.....that will do nicely at least it GETS us up & running again Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
BARBIE

BARBIE

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2007, 01:11

Bets
Back to top Go down
http://www.toeintheline.co.uk
Dancing Gal
Admin
Admin
Dancing Gal

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2007, 09:24

Lets get on with it then - sentences okay
Back to top Go down
https://linedancerforum.editboard.com
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2007, 11:08

Well I am glad that we are back on track.......... anyone wanna speak about their PETS?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change a letter of a word in a sentence
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next