Line Dancer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line Dancer Forum

A New Forum for Line Dancers everywhere!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Change a letter of a word in a sentence

Go down 
+4
Southernlass
Dancing Gal
Dee
Jules
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Southernlass
Top Strutter
Top Strutter
Southernlass

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-02-06

Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2007, 04:37

I'm sure if one is prepared to BIDE one's time, one's bound to sight something in Bude eventually. I sound a bit like the queen Smile
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2007, 06:41

...and talking about royalty... wasn't it King Canute who was under the impression he could hold back the TIDE... soon found himself under water I reckon.
Back to top Go down
Dancing Gal
Admin
Admin
Dancing Gal

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2007, 06:51

He didn't have a very good time did he?Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://linedancerforum.editboard.com
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2007, 07:01

Silly man thinking that he could TAME the sea Rolling Eyes

Or was he trying to choreograph a line dance.......he could have called it "Holding Back The Ocean" cheers shake
Back to top Go down
Southernlass
Top Strutter
Top Strutter
Southernlass

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2007, 09:21

I reckon that was just a LAME excuse for sitting down and having a paddle Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dancing Gal
Admin
Admin
Dancing Gal

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2007, 09:27

He would found it much more enjoyable if he had a nice vodka and LIME in one had, whilst holding back that ocean with the other:queen:
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2007, 10:14

..and what would have happend if he had dropped the vodka & lime .. onto his foot...

... he would have had to LIMP home (they had mega big glasses in them days y'know)
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2007, 10:20

Pffffffffffffft......what a big WIMP bounce
Back to top Go down
Southernlass
Top Strutter
Top Strutter
Southernlass

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2007, 12:13

definately a WISP of a man
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2007, 14:02

Hmmm... this is getting sexist (again)... I WISH there were other fellahs on here... unless of course some of you are only pretending to be female affraid
Back to top Go down
Southernlass
Top Strutter
Top Strutter
Southernlass

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2007, 14:26

Wonder if Old Canute managed to catch any FISH whilst sipping his Vodka Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2007, 16:17

Well must admit, from the piccies I have seen on the net, he isn't what one would call a DISH of a man, but then again, there don't seem to be many of these around. Of course I may be a fellah, would you like that MT Shocked Rolling Eyes belly dancer
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2007, 05:32

"...of course I may be a fellah, would you like that MT"...

Wellllllllll... durng my formative years of being a DISC jockey I can assure you I have seen and heard many things... fellahs are ok to talk to... but I wouldn't be able 'to eat one' Cool ... Basketball Basketball anyone fancy a game of netball... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Southernlass
Top Strutter
Top Strutter
Southernlass

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2007, 08:18

Hey Man, I aint gonna DISS the Disc Jockey. Respect !! afro
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2007, 12:24

Hmmm ..reckon thats cheatin' a tad. For those 'not in the know'... Diss is 'Urban Talk' (in reality - its mainly spoken people who cant speak any form of English and try to act like a Yo Yo Bro' to gain street cred) for disrespect.

Cant follow that 'word'... anyone wanna try
Back to top Go down
Dancing Gal
Admin
Admin
Dancing Gal

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2007, 12:36

Has anyone here been to Liss near Petersfield - very nice town you know. Does that help:?:
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2007, 12:44

Nope... but there is a DISS in Norfolk.... (there is also a DHSS there as well - but we aint counting that one)
Back to top Go down
Dancing Gal
Admin
Admin
Dancing Gal

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2007, 13:02

Turn left as Essex and you might MISS it.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2007, 14:51

DAMN... is that a HISS I hear.... another flat tyre ... or the audience... affraid wot Audience!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Southernlass
Top Strutter
Top Strutter
Southernlass

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2007, 15:38

that Tigger can sure move his HIPS Cool
Back to top Go down
Dancing Gal
Admin
Admin
Dancing Gal

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2007, 00:55

Its the way he HOPS around that makes me laugh bounce
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2007, 01:48

You never really know where you will see him........he POPS up here & he fun POPS up there
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2007, 10:07

Not much fashion sense though... well I mean ... stripey TOPS... sooooo not fashion.. Sad ... and with matching trousers as well Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Dancing Gal
Admin
Admin
Dancing Gal

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2007, 10:47

He probably has TAPS on his soles too:D
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2007, 11:24

But I think we have to admit it, he does look an affectionate, cuddly sort. Bet he has been stoked on a few LAPS during his younger days Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change a letter of a word in a sentence
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next