Line Dancer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line Dancer Forum

A New Forum for Line Dancers everywhere!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Recommended Dance - Would You Go With Me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiona Haywood

Fiona Haywood

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-01-01

Recommended Dance - Would You Go With Me Empty
PostSubject: Recommended Dance - Would You Go With Me   Recommended Dance - Would You Go With Me Icon_minitimeFri 09 Feb 2007, 06:31

Hi everyone

At a recent Kingshill weekend in Blackpool with Yvonne Anderson, my fav dance taught was this one by Yvonne. Fab song, fab dance - Alan has taught it to all our classes and it has gone down a storm! Give it a go! Had almost picked it up off the floor before she taught it!

Fi x
Back to top Go down
Dancing Gal
Admin
Admin
Dancing Gal

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Dance - Would You Go With Me   Recommended Dance - Would You Go With Me Icon_minitimeSat 10 Feb 2007, 07:37

oooh and I love that some sooooo much. I take it, that it's to Josh Turners song alien
Back to top Go down
https://linedancerforum.editboard.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Dance - Would You Go With Me   Recommended Dance - Would You Go With Me Icon_minitimeMon 12 Feb 2007, 05:12

where can i get the script.krazy kate
Back to top Go down
Fiona Haywood

Fiona Haywood

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Dance - Would You Go With Me   Recommended Dance - Would You Go With Me Icon_minitimeTue 20 Feb 2007, 01:20

Hi Kate

Sorry for the delay - it's on our site - go to www.alanhaywood.co.uk then Scripts and then Workshop Scripts - it's in the Kingshill Blackpool bit.

Our classes absolutely love it and we danced it again last night!

Fi x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommended Dance - Would You Go With Me   Recommended Dance - Would You Go With Me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recommended Dance - Would You Go With Me
Page 1 of 1