Line Dancer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line Dancer Forum

A New Forum for Line Dancers everywhere!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Matters Most

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jennie
Groover
Groover
Jennie

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-01-19

What Matters Most Empty
PostSubject: What Matters Most   What Matters Most Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan 2007, 16:23

If anyone fancies another dose of dancing to Rodney Atkins, you can try my new dance "What Matters Most"

Its 32 Counts, 4 Walls, Improver/Low Intermediate Level, NO tags/restarts

Its choreographed to 'In The Middle' which is Track 5 on "If You're Going Through Hell" Its v. catchy and perfect if you/your class likes good country music!

It will go out to the various sources tomorrow/thursday but in the meantime anyone who is interested in seeing a script can contact me via email, PM or this thread.

Thanks
Jen
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennapogue.co.uk/
Anonymous

What Matters Most Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most Icon_minitimeTue 20 Feb 2007, 05:47

I would like a copy please Jennie. One of my favourite album tracks.

ta flower
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Groover
Groover
Jennie

What Matters Most Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most Icon_minitimeWed 21 Feb 2007, 03:44

OK, itl be winging its way to you soon!! Smile

My AB's really liked the music too, so theyve been doing A-B-Whirl to it. (Even those who say they dont like 'country' have been spotted singing along while theyre dancing!!)

Jen
Back to top Go down
Dancing Gal
Admin
Admin
Dancing Gal

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2006-12-03

What Matters Most Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most Icon_minitimeThu 22 Feb 2007, 13:46

"Don't like country" - tut Rolling Eyes

Don't tell 'em it's country and they'll never know. Music is music whatever it's supposed genre. tsk
Back to top Go down
https://linedancerforum.editboard.com
Jennie
Groover
Groover
Jennie

What Matters Most Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb 2007, 02:58

Dancing Gal wrote:
"Don't like country" - tut Rolling Eyes

Don't tell 'em it's country and they'll never know. Music is music whatever it's supposed genre. tsk

I Know!!!

What usually happens is, we do a dance for the first time & everybody is so focussed on the steps they dont even listen to the music. By the time they know the dance well enough to allow themselves to hear the song, its already been subconciously drummed into their brains and they love it without realising!

Its all part of the plan!! badgrin

Theyll be in for a shock next week. I just re-discovered the Grease Soundtrack in my CD collection and Ive been choreographing to Born To Hand Jive!! I think (hope!) everyone will like the music!!

Does anybody remember ever doing a dance to this song? I feel like theres already been one written, but I cant find anything specifically for this on any of the databases. Maybe I just saw someone use it as an alternative track once?? Question Question
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2007-02-21

What Matters Most Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most Icon_minitimeFri 23 Feb 2007, 03:11

Born To Hand Jive
Lisa & Janyne Springer 64 count, 4 wall, intermediate

Norma's Hand Jive
Norma Venette 40 count, 2 wall, intermediate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What Matters Most Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Matters Most   What Matters Most Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Matters Most
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum