Line Dancer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line Dancer Forum

A New Forum for Line Dancers everywhere!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where to see the best of the bands....in Sussex

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Julie
Shuffler
Shuffler
Julie

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Where to see the best of the bands....in Sussex Empty
PostSubject: Where to see the best of the bands....in Sussex   Where to see the best of the bands....in Sussex Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan 2007, 04:57

in answer to the question - which bands do we like best.....

I love the westcoasters and the thrillbillies - they are entertaining as well as up to date with their line dance tracks....

for something completely different you cant beat the Swing Commanders! so unusual - so difficult to line dance to! but if you are up for a challenge you can manage it Smile lol their style is kind of 30's country i think (not sure!) but they are amazing - with about 7 people in the band they keep everyone entertained all night!

we have Rick Storm booked to perform on our next weekend break - his playlist is really impressive and i hear he has groupies that follow him around! lol

im sure he's going to be fab!

for the best bands around you need to take a visit to the Viking club in Selsey - my partner Andy aka EasyA is the dj there - they have live music every weekend from march to november - with three 'Viking parties' planned this year - have a look at Andys site for more information.

www.vikingcwdc.co.uk (you can see photos of a lot of the top acts on this site too)

Smile

im there most weeks - maybe ill meet some of you there - if you run clubs its a great place to bring a group of your dancers too! its fab!
Back to top Go down
http://www.linedancingevents.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Where to see the best of the bands....in Sussex   Where to see the best of the bands....in Sussex Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan 2007, 06:49

Julie when to the weekend lunch time dance sessions begin again? Is it Easter or sooner.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Shuffler
Shuffler
Julie

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Where to see the best of the bands....in Sussex   Where to see the best of the bands....in Sussex Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jan 2007, 16:36

hiya

as soon as the season starts - first weekend in March I believe Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.linedancingevents.com/

Where to see the best of the bands....in Sussex
Page 1 of 1