Line Dancer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line Dancer Forum

A New Forum for Line Dancers everywhere!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Change a letter of a word in a sentence

Go down 
+4
Southernlass
Dancing Gal
Dee
Jules
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Southernlass
Top Strutter
Top Strutter
Southernlass

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-02-06

Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2007, 11:41

Shocked Laughing thats if he ever LAYS down long enough !!!!
Back to top Go down
Dancing Gal
Admin
Admin
Dancing Gal

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2007, 12:20

With the suns RAYS shining down on him he would soon be up and about again:sunny: bouncing all over the shop:bounce:
Back to top Go down
https://linedancerforum.editboard.com
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2007, 15:36

ahhhhh... the suns rays... glorious...

Love to end my DAYS in a sunnier clime...but thats a lonnnnnnnnng way off (so knock off the 'younger days' bit Destiny Rides Again Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2007, 16:07

There are several different WAYS of skinning a cat, so the saying goes Twisted Evil

*smacks Tiggs with her crop Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2007, 09:54

skinning a cat.... Crying or Very sad ...

in the Orient a Tig(g)er is a much prized animal. Every part ( Embarassed ) of its body - including skin - is revered. They keep the parts in jars which are kept in BAYS within the shops. A very expensive and desirable commodity... bloody useless when its alive like. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Southernlass
Top Strutter
Top Strutter
Southernlass

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2007, 15:58

Did you know you can find labidocarpine mites on Oriental BATS .
Makes a very interesting read sleeping
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2007, 16:04

If you say so Southernlass Shocked

Much prefer a night out going around a few BARS & having the odd glass of vino Very Happy .... but you can carry on with your reading study
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2007, 05:47

... but not if your driving in CARS.... you'll get nicked (unless you like men in uniforms OFT .. Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Southernlass
Top Strutter
Top Strutter
Southernlass

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2007, 10:41

talking about getting nicked, did anyone watch Is there Life of MARS ?
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2007, 11:05

Only the odd episode, but I understand it was really good, so seems it has made its MARK on the viewing public.

Probably filming the second series as we speak Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2007, 14:28

"Probably filming the second series as we speak"

.... Gawwwwd you are one for a LARK... its not only been filmed... its already been shown on telly.. (and me got 'em both on DVD... 'cos I loved it)..

Just where abouts are you from Destiny... it dont say on your Avatar.. and I dont think you have ever metioned it. I take it you live on this little ol' Island ??.
Back to top Go down
Southernlass
Top Strutter
Top Strutter
Southernlass

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2007, 15:53

I thought we were waiting on series three ? Rolling Eyes but because of my LACK of intellegence I could be wrong
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2007, 16:39

I was just testing you, to see if you were awake, lol. I can now go BACK to my little ol' hut in the BACK of beyond......Sleepy Hollow we call it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dancing Gal
Admin
Admin
Dancing Gal

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2007, 00:47

Sometime we are gonna have to SACK this game and think of a new one! Basketball
Back to top Go down
https://linedancerforum.editboard.com
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2007, 10:00

But then we will have to RACK our brains to think of a new one Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2007, 11:46

and now we have ... a double whammy.....????

Well, you can rack yours... me??... reckon I'll pack my RUCK SACK (choose either of those two to follow on with... Very Happy ) and go on a walkabout
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2007, 12:14

Ummmmm, I think I had a bit of a rollicking from you some time back for repeating words......if you look back a couple, we have used sack, so RUCK is the word to continue with FDRE

Nah nah nah nah nah DFD
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2007, 15:36

...and that wasn't toooo painful to work out now was it Rolling Eyes ....so now we can all TUCK into some good words..... maybe
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2007, 17:27

Oh dear.....think I may well pass the BUCK on the good words you may have meant Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2007, 02:23

Hmmm... as LUCK would have it... I picked the right word... and not the one you may have been referring to Embarassed
Back to top Go down
BARBIE

BARBIE

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2007, 02:44

Won't be able to dance for a while, goingfor a little Nip and TUCK, See you all soon. (Not really!!!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.toeintheline.co.uk
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2007, 09:47

Hiya Barbie....

Awwww... you not stopping then???... thought you would stick around and MUCK in with some choice words...
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2007, 09:55

I suppose I will have to DUCK down to miss those words
Back to top Go down
Southernlass
Top Strutter
Top Strutter
Southernlass

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2007, 10:42

well I'm not going to say the obvious silenced because I would then have to go and DUNK my head down the toilet Shocked
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2007, 11:15

And it would definately be DANK down there tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change a letter of a word in a sentence   Change a letter of a word in a sentence - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change a letter of a word in a sentence
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next