Line Dancer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line Dancer Forum

A New Forum for Line Dancers everywhere!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New dance to The Bellamy Brothers' Lovin On

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan Haywood

Alan Haywood

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-01-01

New dance to The Bellamy Brothers' Lovin On Empty
PostSubject: New dance to The Bellamy Brothers' Lovin On   New dance to The Bellamy Brothers' Lovin On Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jan 2007, 10:43

Hi everyone

After listening to The Bellamy Brothers’ album The Lost Tracks – I found this lovely song which I couldn’t resist choreographing a dance to.

The track is called Lovin On and the dance is also called Lovin On. The script can be found on our site in the usual places – www.alanhaywood.co.uk Home Page – Our Dances – Scripts I – L.

Hope you like it!

Alan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New dance to The Bellamy Brothers' Lovin On   New dance to The Bellamy Brothers' Lovin On Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jan 2007, 11:00

Alan I've printed if off and will take it to my class tonight. I shall discreetly leave it when my instructor can find it Very Happy I love the fact you listed so many alternative tracks that we can dance ito.

ps love the website - very professional. Are you a web designer too clap
Back to top Go down
Fiona Haywood

Fiona Haywood

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: New dance to The Bellamy Brothers' Lovin On   New dance to The Bellamy Brothers' Lovin On Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jan 2007, 08:24

Hi

Fiona here, Alan's wife. I built and maintain the website. All self-taught I'm afraid although I'd love to do it for a living!

Video for this dance is now on our site - look on Demo Videos page or scroll down the home page and link from there to the page.

Video is also on Watch and Learn. Please note that although Alan does a left lock step, it is a left shuffle!

Ta!

Fi x
Back to top Go down
Fiona Haywood

Fiona Haywood

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: New dance to The Bellamy Brothers' Lovin On   New dance to The Bellamy Brothers' Lovin On Icon_minitimeTue 20 Feb 2007, 01:23

Hi Dancer

Did the dance go down well - you done it yet? We've had a good reception when demoeing the dance so we'll see - people like the song see!

Fi x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New dance to The Bellamy Brothers' Lovin On   New dance to The Bellamy Brothers' Lovin On Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New dance to The Bellamy Brothers' Lovin On
Page 1 of 1