Line Dancer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line Dancer Forum

A New Forum for Line Dancers everywhere!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Waltz to George Strait track

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan Haywood

Alan Haywood

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-01-01

Waltz to George Strait track Empty
PostSubject: Waltz to George Strait track   Waltz to George Strait track Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jan 2007, 11:00

Hi everyone

I’ve just choreographed a new linedance waltz to George Strait’s Why Can’t I Leave Her Alone. The dance is called It Kills Me. The song is from his new album called It Just Comes Natural (as reviewed by Tim Ruzgar in LD Magazine). This is a fast paced waltz at 137bpm.

The dance is a 48 count and has just one easy restart. The dance is not perfectly phrased as this would have meant more restarts which I didn’t want to do, but it dances through nicely with just the one restart.

The script can be found on our website www.alanhaywood.co.uk on the Home Page, Our Dances Page and Scripts I – L Page.

Due to the season, we don’t start back with our classes until next week so have been unable to video the dance. We will endeavour to video it next week and when it’s on the site, we’ll send out a message so you can take a look!

Hope you like it!

Alan
Back to top Go down
Fiona Haywood

Fiona Haywood

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-01-01

Waltz to George Strait track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waltz to George Strait track   Waltz to George Strait track Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jan 2007, 08:27

Video for this dance is now on our site - look on Demo Videos page or scroll down the home page and link from there to the page.

It's also on Linedancer's Watch and Learn.

Fi x
Back to top Go down

Waltz to George Strait track
Page 1 of 1