Line Dancer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line Dancer Forum

A New Forum for Line Dancers everywhere!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Old dances but very nice ....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LuvToDanz

LuvToDanz

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Old dances but very nice .... Empty
PostSubject: Old dances but very nice ....   Old dances but very nice .... Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 08:18

Come dance with me ..... Smile very nice dance

Islands in the stream Very Happy lurve it
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Old dances but very nice ....   Old dances but very nice .... Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 01:42

Come dance with me.... yep.. I'll go for that one - Jo Thompson?

as for Islands In The Stream... never done the dance... I know of it, Ive seen it but it has never appealed to me - dont know why. it just hasn't.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Old dances but very nice ....   Old dances but very nice .... Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 06:35

Mmmmmm "Come Dance With Me" isn't a favourite of mine.......not too keen on having to hold hands. Rolling Eyes ....... well I like holding hands if I am with someone special. Very Happy

I still like dancing "Islands", yet again a change of music has helped.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Old dances but very nice ....   Old dances but very nice .... Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 10:09

Holding hands ... in the dance 'Come dance with me' Shocked [whatever next!!]. I HAVE seen some dances where for no apparent reason they all join hands... reminds me of the C&W dances... everything nicey nicey pretty pretty then the guys go outside to have a REAL gunfight... and the 'girls' start pulling each others hair... (all rather two faced) sorry... a DEFO turn off for me.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Shuffler
Shuffler
Pat

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Old dances but very nice ....   Old dances but very nice .... Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 11:28

Oldies.....let me see...we´ve done Black Horse, Miller Magic and Mariana Mambo the last few weeks....are these old enough for you ? lol!

Any suggestions, what else I could bring up ? Already did Come dance with me Wink

Pat
Back to top Go down
BOOT SCOOTER
Dancer
Dancer
BOOT SCOOTER

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: oldies   Old dances but very nice .... Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 08:20

Just been to a music festival and they seemto dance old dances I have never even heard of! the good thing about them is that most fit to different county music.
Clickity clack is probably on top of my favorite oldies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old dances but very nice ....   Old dances but very nice .... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old dances but very nice ....
Page 1 of 1