Line Dancer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line Dancer Forum

A New Forum for Line Dancers everywhere!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[b]BY ECK WHAT A STINKER[/b]!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BOOT SCOOTER
Dancer
Dancer
BOOT SCOOTER

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-01-31

[b]BY ECK WHAT A STINKER[/b]!! Empty
PostSubject: [b]BY ECK WHAT A STINKER[/b]!!   [b]BY ECK WHAT A STINKER[/b]!! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 12:59

confused Just started learning "Miss you 2" found it very hard the first week especially the last few counts and the timing. Second week was much better, as our instructor Mandy broke the dance down into easy to follow segments and calling out the timiing istead of the steps helped. I really liked this dance as it was a challenge and we were doing fine until she said "now I will show you the arm movements"!!! I reckon we will have mastered it after another couple of sessions. Also there was the bonus of no tags or restarts!!! Oh Mike, the choreographer was not mentioned so I don't have a clue who wrote it.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2007-02-21

[b]BY ECK WHAT A STINKER[/b]!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: [b]BY ECK WHAT A STINKER[/b]!!   [b]BY ECK WHAT A STINKER[/b]!! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 15:10

Hi BS...

The choreographer of MISS YOU 2 is Niels B Poulsen of Denmark. The dance is choreographed to Miss you by The Rolling Stones. Read a review about the dance and the guy said its the first dance ever done to a Rolling Stones track... I could have understood if he had said the first one HE had ever done - or maybe thats what he meant.... anyway - it aint...lol
Back to top Go down

[b]BY ECK WHAT A STINKER[/b]!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Line Dancer Forum :: General Discussion :: The latest dances-
Jump to: