Line Dancer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line Dancer Forum

A New Forum for Line Dancers everywhere!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Isle of Wight and Cotswolds...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat
Shuffler
Shuffler
Pat

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Isle of Wight and Cotswolds... Empty
PostSubject: Isle of Wight and Cotswolds...   Isle of Wight and Cotswolds... Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2008, 09:32

Hiya,
we´re thinking coming again to your island.....would like to spend some days on the Isle of Wight and then going to the Cotswolds. Does anybody has ideas, where to stay ? We´d like a B&B on the Island and then a nice holiday home for a week or two. All the houses I found till now are quiet expensive, so every help is very much aprecciated cheers
It´ll be in may and we are two adults and maybe a visitor or two for a night or two at the holiday home...
And if you have some ideas where I could go for a class or two fun

Thanks a lot !
Pat
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Isle of Wight and Cotswolds...   Isle of Wight and Cotswolds... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2008, 09:06

Hi Pat..

You will fall in love with the Isle Of Wight... the small road out of Shanklin towards Ventnor.. village type pubs.. Shanklin Chime... plus of course... Osbourne House (on the 'other side' of the Island)... Alum Bay (a real sun trap - you can get seriously tanned there).. You could drive around the Island in under an hour... I could go on and on and on and on....
As for accomodation... yes it can be expensive.. you might want to try some of the Caravan parks (the private ones are better in my opinion).
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=caravan+parks&near=Isle+of+Wight&fb=1&view=text&sa=X&oi=local_group&resnum=1&ct=more-results&cd=1

For the dancing - I seem to recollect that there are at least a couple of dance clubs. One used to be in Ryde and the other in Newport.... I think.

Anyone else....??????
Back to top Go down
Pat
Shuffler
Shuffler
Pat

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Isle of Wight and Cotswolds...   Isle of Wight and Cotswolds... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2008, 10:00

Hi Mike,
thanks a lot.....thought that I would get some information from you DFD
Sounds all sooooo good and I´d like to go....let´s say tomorrow !
Will have a look for the caravan-park....

Cheers,
Pat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isle of Wight and Cotswolds...   Isle of Wight and Cotswolds... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isle of Wight and Cotswolds...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Line Dancer Forum :: Line Dance Holidays :: Holidays and Weekend breaks-
Jump to: