Line Dancer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line Dancer Forum

A New Forum for Line Dancers everywhere!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MAGILL IN LIVERPOOL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
martinewicked

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-16

MAGILL IN LIVERPOOL Empty
PostSubject: MAGILL IN LIVERPOOL   MAGILL IN LIVERPOOL Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2008, 07:13

Hello everyone,
We've got Magill appearing for our Valentine Social on 8th February 2008.
It's at Our Lady Queen of Peace Parish Club,
Kirkstone Rd. West,
Litherland
Liverpool .
L21 0EQ
which is approx 2 miles from the end of both M57 & M58 motorways.
The night from 7.30pm 'til late and we'll be having door raffles,prize raffles, Irish Bingo, and of course a Jacobs Table.
The bar is very reasonable with beer at £1.70 a pint and you might need some to join our Devil's and Angels theme.
There will be a Linedance disco with all the old favourites and the newest ones too with our DJ Martine Wicked.
Tickets are just £5.00 in advance or £6.00 at the door.
Magill are the premier Linedance Group and prebooking to guarantee you entrance makes sense.
For tickets and any other info. ring or text 07943352693 or email martinewkd@hotmail.co.uk Hope to see you at the event having a ball.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: MAGILL IN LIVERPOOL   MAGILL IN LIVERPOOL Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2008, 10:39

Hi Martine...

Now THAT is what you call a VERY reasonable entrance fee... and at only £1.70 a pint.. even better.

Magill are very professional - and from what I'm led to believe like 'audience participation' Embarassed ...
Never seen a bad or indifferent report about them.. which means.. customer satisfaction is always given.

Martine Wicked???... any relation to Lisa Lashes???... (only clubby's - and uptightouttasightgroovyjambabygeriatrics like me bounce bounce will know who Lisa is... cracking DJ...lol.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: MAGILL IN LIVERPOOL   MAGILL IN LIVERPOOL Icon_minitimeSat 01 Mar 2008, 09:27

and sooooooo... M Wkd... how did it go.... any juicy gos Embarassed .... c'mon.. don't be shy... give us a round up of events..Hope it was a good 'un for you cheers .
Back to top Go down
martinewicked

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: MAGILL IN LIVERPOOL   MAGILL IN LIVERPOOL Icon_minitimeSun 02 Mar 2008, 16:14

Yes It went OK I thought that at the entrance price and the fact that it was Magill and there is a good size dancefloor and CHEAP drinks that there might have been more there.But it was the first time at this venue so maybe it'll be better next time.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: MAGILL IN LIVERPOOL   MAGILL IN LIVERPOOL Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2008, 04:31

Hi Martine

Just a thought, but did you advertise it well? Many years ago I had Dave Sherrif appear at a gig I was organising. I put an advert in Linedancer Mag & had a great response from that. In the end had to limit ticket sales, but had nearly 200 people there which was the insurance limit for the hotel room.

Destiny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAGILL IN LIVERPOOL   MAGILL IN LIVERPOOL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAGILL IN LIVERPOOL
Page 1 of 1