Line Dancer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line Dancer Forum

A New Forum for Line Dancers everywhere!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Line dancing st annes with boot scoot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
H McT

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-10-29

Line dancing st annes with boot scoot Empty
PostSubject: Line dancing st annes with boot scoot   Line dancing st annes with boot scoot Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jan 2008, 08:56

I've booked a place at a line dancing weekend at St Annes (through Chris at Boot scoot site)
Its the first time I've booked on my own and I just wondered if anyone on this site was going? as I won't know anyone when I get there.
Sad
Back to top Go down
Dancing Gal
Admin
Admin
Dancing Gal

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Line dancing st annes with boot scoot   Line dancing st annes with boot scoot Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jan 2008, 09:16

Hi H Mct - I'm afraid I won't be going but I hope that you have a brilliant time. Tell us all about it when you get back.
Back to top Go down
https://linedancerforum.editboard.com
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Line dancing st annes with boot scoot   Line dancing st annes with boot scoot Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2008, 15:08

Hi H McT,

Have you got your bags sorted for March 7th... Water Wings..... toothpaste... Flippers.... oh... yeah... and dance shoes.

Remember.... full report is required .... norty piccies not essential..Embarassed Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Line dancing st annes with boot scoot   Line dancing st annes with boot scoot Icon_minitimeWed 05 Mar 2008, 16:59

Not long to go now. Have a super time cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Line dancing st annes with boot scoot   Line dancing st annes with boot scoot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Line dancing st annes with boot scoot
Page 1 of 1