Line Dancer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line Dancer Forum

A New Forum for Line Dancers everywhere!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flippin' 'eck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2007-02-21

Flippin' 'eck Empty
PostSubject: Flippin' 'eck   Flippin' 'eck Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jan 2008, 15:59

Meanwhile ... just around the corner in WA (Western Australia)...in todays (4th Jan) West Australian paper

"Motorists have been warned to expect to regularly pay $1.50 [60p] a litre for petrol as crude oil hit a record $US100 a barrel.
Deputy Prime Minister Julia Gillard says she is concerned how it will impact on families, while the opposition is demanding Labor deliver on its election promises to deal with the petrol problem.

[hmmm... very similar story over in the UK as well]

Also.. they are bracing themselves north of the state for a torrential monsoon and high winds... also Bush fires in the middle south... but if ya want a tan... the temp is a nice cool 30c.. 31c on sat...and 35c on sun....

...... oh... no snow is forcast.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-02-15

Flippin' 'eck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flippin' 'eck   Flippin' 'eck Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2008, 07:37

I think in my part of England we had a monsoon yesterday. Dreadful driving rain all day. Very soggy this morning Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

Flippin' 'eck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flippin' 'eck   Flippin' 'eck Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2008, 07:56

STOP PRESS....STOP PRESS....STOP PRESS....STOP PRESS....STOP PRESS....STOP PRESS....

No rain in Freo or Perth since December 12th... temp up to Thursday was average 34... seaonally around 26-28c.. yesterday forcast was rain and temp drop to 25c... in reality... no rain and temp 35c...Embarassed Embarassed .. though heavy dark clouds seen approaching the coastline at 15.00 (local time)...

just though I would let you know..... anyone else woke up to MINUS 3 and frost covered ground this morning:?: Question Question
Back to top Go down
Dancing Gal
Admin
Admin
Dancing Gal

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2006-12-03

Flippin' 'eck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flippin' 'eck   Flippin' 'eck Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2008, 10:34

Yep lovely frosty morning this morning.
Back to top Go down
https://linedancerforum.editboard.com
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

Flippin' 'eck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flippin' 'eck   Flippin' 'eck Icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2008, 08:54

And this morning it was an even harder one affraid

But I don't mind as long as it is nice & sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

Flippin' 'eck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flippin' 'eck   Flippin' 'eck Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2008, 02:14

In response to the weather Desperate Destiny drools......
And this morning it was an even harder one affraid

errrrrm.... we do not wish to discuss your ...'exploits'... Destiny (but you can PM me later...lol)

Aspied twenty sparrows imitating Bats on the telephone wire this moring at 6.30am... they were all hanging upside down... it wasn't until an hour later I realised their little feet were frozen to the wire..awwwww...Twisted Evil

...but it was MINUS 4.5.... blue
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

Flippin' 'eck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flippin' 'eck   Flippin' 'eck Icon_minitimeFri 29 Feb 2008, 08:46

Aaaaannnnnnnnddddddddddddd

the earth moved for me on Wednesday morning. Anyone else have a similar experience lol!
Back to top Go down
Dancing Gal
Admin
Admin
Dancing Gal

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2006-12-03

Flippin' 'eck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flippin' 'eck   Flippin' 'eck Icon_minitimeFri 29 Feb 2008, 09:57

No nothing down here - not sure if I should be disappointed though Wink
Back to top Go down
https://linedancerforum.editboard.com
Jennie
Groover
Groover
Jennie

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Flippin' 'eck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flippin' 'eck   Flippin' 'eck Icon_minitimeFri 29 Feb 2008, 10:13

Destiny wrote:
Aaaaannnnnnnnddddddddddddd

the earth moved for me on Wednesday morning. Anyone else have a similar experience lol!

I was bloody terrified! Didnt imagine it would be an earthquake, thought it was burgulars, ghosts, trees-falling, gas explosion, lorry driving into house.

Really scary but for some reason im glad i didnt miss it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennapogue.co.uk/
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

Flippin' 'eck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flippin' 'eck   Flippin' 'eck Icon_minitimeFri 29 Feb 2008, 11:34

Were you alone then Jennie affraid Wink
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

Flippin' 'eck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flippin' 'eck   Flippin' 'eck Icon_minitimeSat 01 Mar 2008, 15:31

OK!!.... what happened.... what did I miss scratch... obviously nowt much or else I would have read about it.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

Flippin' 'eck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flippin' 'eck   Flippin' 'eck Icon_minitimeWed 05 Mar 2008, 16:57

It was rather exciting..........my bed was all of a quiver Very Happy

I was on my own & it wasn't due to alcohol.....before anyone asks Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

Flippin' 'eck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flippin' 'eck   Flippin' 'eck Icon_minitimeThu 06 Mar 2008, 05:42

Ahhhhh.... was it a 'water bed'... and you f******d...Embarassed Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

Flippin' 'eck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flippin' 'eck   Flippin' 'eck Icon_minitimeThu 06 Mar 2008, 15:29

No & definately not Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flippin' 'eck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flippin' 'eck   Flippin' 'eck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flippin' 'eck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Line Dancer Forum :: General Discussion :: News-
Jump to: