Line Dancer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line Dancer Forum

A New Forum for Line Dancers everywhere!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favourite Dance of 2006 - what's your top 5?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Favourite Dance of 2006 - what's your top 5? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Dance of 2006 - what's your top 5?   Favourite Dance of 2006 - what's your top 5? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Dec 2006, 04:21

Tricky one this. With so many good new dances coming out all the time, it's hard to choose a favourite. I think the best I can do is a top 5.

Soul Stepping
Inside Your Heaven
Don't Feel like Dancin' (Pat's one)
Holding Back the Ocean
Red Dress

flower
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Dance of 2006 - what's your top 5?   Favourite Dance of 2006 - what's your top 5? Icon_minitimeSun 31 Dec 2006, 13:20

I'm still enjoying RIO, BOP THE B, JAILHOUSE CREOLE. Yeah, I know that's only 3 but maybe two more will come to mind later.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Dance of 2006 - what's your top 5?   Favourite Dance of 2006 - what's your top 5? Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jan 2007, 11:15

One of my favoritt dances is Slippery, an older one on the track of a dutch country singer Ilse The Lange, the track is World of Hurt.
I also like one of the latest here in Holland called Cherry Poppin'

The last few months I didn't dance and theach a lot because my father is verry ill and in the hostpital for 6 months now.

So I missed quite a few new dances.

I hope to go to Benidorm (the Red Dock) in April.
There are a lot of new dances from England, witch I mostly bring home with me to teach in Holland.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Groover
Groover
Jennie

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Dance of 2006 - what's your top 5?   Favourite Dance of 2006 - what's your top 5? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan 2007, 04:18

My top 5 seems to change on a weekly basis! But the best dances I learnt/danced in 2006 were
1. Da Buzz
2. Walking Backwards
3. Holding Back The Ocean
4. Feel The Magic
5. Before The Devil

Hope they stick around for a long time! I hate it when a dance I love dies off or doesnt really get popular! So frustrating!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennapogue.co.uk/
Julie
Shuffler
Shuffler
Julie

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Dance of 2006 - what's your top 5?   Favourite Dance of 2006 - what's your top 5? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan 2007, 10:31

hiya

five most popular dances in my club are...

1. its up to you
2. dont feel like dancing
3. Rio
4. Black Horse (was that 2005?)
5. Celtic Kittens

anyway - i dont teach everything - i only teach the best of the new stuff and then concentrate on the best of the old stuff....

so the best of the old stuff top five is....

1. islands in the stream
2. midnight waltz
3. closer
4. wishful thinking
5. pot of gold!

planning on teaching them a dance i still love from a few years ago 'Do your thing' love it! Very Happy

fun fun fun fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.linedancingevents.com/
Julie
Shuffler
Shuffler
Julie

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Dance of 2006 - what's your top 5?   Favourite Dance of 2006 - what's your top 5? Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jan 2007, 10:32

LOL AT THE LINEDANCERS ABOVE!! !!! LOL LOL!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.linedancingevents.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Dance of 2006 - what's your top 5?   Favourite Dance of 2006 - what's your top 5? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Dance of 2006 - what's your top 5?
Page 1 of 1