Line Dancer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line Dancer Forum

A New Forum for Line Dancers everywhere!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Peter and Alison's social - 5 May

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fiona Haywood

Fiona Haywood

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-01-01

Peter and Alison's social - 5 May Empty
PostSubject: Peter and Alison's social - 5 May   Peter and Alison's social - 5 May Icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2007, 09:42

Hi everyone

Went to Peter and Alison’s social last night in Potters Bar and had a great night.

Alison did a great job of DJing as usual and I managed to dance almost all night – thanks Alison!

Alison taught a brand new dance called Cara Mia – a great dance with some real hooky bits! At the moment the sheet is not available but should be soon and I’ll let you know when it’s on our site – but when it is, you definitely check it out – music is different too! Think this will be another hit for them both and I hope so as I’d like to dance it a lot lot more!

A big thanks also for asking Alan and I to demo Jive Aces and they seemed to like it. So much so, that Peter asked Alan to teach him the dance in the corridor afterwards and then wanted to dance it to the music at the end of the night – Peter called the dance ‘cute’ which is Peter’s language meant he liked it!

Thanks guys for making our night!

So, their next social is Saturday 4 August – we plan to be there, hope you can make it too!

Fi x
Back to top Go down

Peter and Alison's social - 5 May
Page 1 of 1