Line Dancer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line Dancer Forum

A New Forum for Line Dancers everywhere!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

(Mac)Donald Where's yer troosers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2007-02-21

(Mac)Donald Where's yer troosers Empty
PostSubject: (Mac)Donald Where's yer troosers   (Mac)Donald Where's yer troosers Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2007, 16:22

X Factor stars the MacDonald Brothers said they would stay loyal to their Scottish fans as they announced a new album deal.

Craig, 21, and Brian MacDonald, 20, have teamed up with former Bay City Roller Stuart Wood and signed a two-album contract with independent label The Music Kitchen .

The brothers, who are from Ayr, will release their self-titled album on April 2.

The record is a collection of Scottish pop songs, and the first single is a revamp of the Bay City Rollers hit Shang-A-Lang which they covered on the ITV show.

It will be released the same day as the album as a download only single.

The Proclaimers' song 500 Miles also features on the album.

Craig MacDonald said: "Our album has a Scottish theme and there are two of our own songs on it. People are really passionate about it and it's a wake up call making us realise that Scotland is where our loyalties lie.

Brian MacDonald said: "Since X Factor things have been brilliant and this is just a dream come true because ever since we were wee all we wanted was to bring out an album.

"We are going to target Scotland first and we'd like to get number one in the Scottish album chart and in the independent label chart.

"It's fantastic to be working with Stuart as well, I cannot believe how well we all get on, and he makes a few appearances on the album."
Back to top Go down
BOOT SCOOTER
Dancer
Dancer
BOOT SCOOTER

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: (Mac)Donald Where's yer troosers   (Mac)Donald Where's yer troosers Icon_minitimeSun 20 May 2007, 13:24

maybe you could choreograph a line dance to Donald wheres yer troosers!!!
Back to top Go down
H McT

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: (Mac)Donald Where's yer troosers   (Mac)Donald Where's yer troosers Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 09:38

Well they did one a few years back called "swing to highland fling" - or something like that, and then there's riverdance music and a few Irish ones so why not? (though I couldn't write a dance to save my life- I just enjoy dancing
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: (Mac)Donald Where's yer troosers   (Mac)Donald Where's yer troosers Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 11:37

Hiya H...

I certainly remember watching The Andy Stewart Show most weeks.... and I don't mind admitting it - even still have some of his music... and Kenneth McKellers... Shocked Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Mac)Donald Where's yer troosers   (Mac)Donald Where's yer troosers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Mac)Donald Where's yer troosers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Line Dancer Forum :: General Discussion :: News-
Jump to: