Line Dancer Forum

A New Forum for Line Dancers everywhere!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Where to see the best of the bands....in Sussex

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Julie
Shuffler
Shuffler

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-01-16

PostSubject: Where to see the best of the bands....in Sussex   Wed 24 Jan 2007, 04:57

in answer to the question - which bands do we like best.....

I love the westcoasters and the thrillbillies - they are entertaining as well as up to date with their line dance tracks....

for something completely different you cant beat the Swing Commanders! so unusual - so difficult to line dance to! but if you are up for a challenge you can manage it Smile lol their style is kind of 30's country i think (not sure!) but they are amazing - with about 7 people in the band they keep everyone entertained all night!

we have Rick Storm booked to perform on our next weekend break - his playlist is really impressive and i hear he has groupies that follow him around! lol

im sure he's going to be fab!

for the best bands around you need to take a visit to the Viking club in Selsey - my partner Andy aka EasyA is the dj there - they have live music every weekend from march to november - with three 'Viking parties' planned this year - have a look at Andys site for more information.

www.vikingcwdc.co.uk (you can see photos of a lot of the top acts on this site too)

Smile

im there most weeks - maybe ill meet some of you there - if you run clubs its a great place to bring a group of your dancers too! its fab!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.linedancingevents.com/

PostSubject: Re: Where to see the best of the bands....in Sussex   Wed 24 Jan 2007, 06:49

Julie when to the weekend lunch time dance sessions begin again? Is it Easter or sooner.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Shuffler
Shuffler

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Where to see the best of the bands....in Sussex   Wed 24 Jan 2007, 16:36

hiya

as soon as the season starts - first weekend in March I believe Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.linedancingevents.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to see the best of the bands....in Sussex   

Back to top Go down

Where to see the best of the bands....in Sussex
Page 1 of 1