Line Dancer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line Dancer Forum

A New Forum for Line Dancers everywhere!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ALAN GREGORY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BOOT SCOOTER
Dancer
Dancer
BOOT SCOOTER

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-01-31

ALAN GREGORY Empty
PostSubject: ALAN GREGORY   ALAN GREGORY Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2008, 12:47

Alan was at our club a few weeks ago and really had us all very well entertained. I would not say he covered all the latest dances, but he tried his best to give us a good cross section of good old country old ones and some modern ones. Its interesting that as these entertainers travel the country they tend to think that whats popular in say Essex will be popular in Norfolk. WRONG!!! Alan gets round that little problem by always having a plan b or even a plan C.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2007-02-21

ALAN GREGORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALAN GREGORY   ALAN GREGORY Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2008, 13:27

Hi BS...

Now THAT is the mark of a good entertainer... ALWAYS have a couple of plans (in his case, musical numbers) up the sleeve. If it doesn't work .. the people there can see the entertainer is trying their very best - as they DO appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
2 Smooth 2 Move
Destiny

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-02-15

ALAN GREGORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALAN GREGORY   ALAN GREGORY Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 16:21

Am hearing good reports about him. So he covers old "classic" dances as well Boot Scooter?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ALAN GREGORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALAN GREGORY   ALAN GREGORY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALAN GREGORY
Page 1 of 1