Line Dancer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line Dancer Forum

A New Forum for Line Dancers everywhere!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Time to fly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dancing Gal
Admin
Admin
Dancing Gal

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2006-12-03

Time to fly Empty
PostSubject: Time to fly   Time to fly Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2007, 01:49

I started learning this when it was week 3 of the teach and have to confess I struggled as week 3 seems to be a quick walk through from this particular instructor. It was only week 1 for me. Found myself facing the wrong wall quite often. Week 4 (week 2 for me) had another go and got better but still a struggle trying to follow everyone else. Not a good plan when everyone else seems to be as lost as me.

However I like the music and I know that once I master the steps and the timing that it will be one that I like. I’d quite like to have an alternative instructor teach it – just once would do– someone who gives the 1 ,2, 3 count since it is a waltz. But hey ho you get what your given and I’m not going to stress about it – just go with the flow. I’m tempted to print off the script and practise at home – but I don’t really want to go down that rocky road again.
Back to top Go down
https://linedancerforum.editboard.com
Jennie
Groover
Groover
Jennie

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Time to fly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to fly   Time to fly Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2007, 04:30

Love it! Very Happy Have been doing this for a while, its really nice! Didnt like the music at first, but I really do now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennapogue.co.uk/

Time to fly
Page 1 of 1