Line Dancer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line Dancer Forum

A New Forum for Line Dancers everywhere!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guardian Angel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dancing Gal
Admin
Admin
Dancing Gal

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2006-12-03

Guardian Angel Empty
PostSubject: Guardian Angel   Guardian Angel Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2007, 01:49

Well we went back to one of our previous intermediate classes last night and this was the weeks new teach. Not to sure about it – 32 step dance but with all the ‘and’ bits of course it feels much longer a bit trickier that your average 32 stepper. Can tell I’m out of practise as I was struggling with the restart, although most people seem to struggle with it not just me and OH.

Not sure how I feel about the dance either way. I expect if we continue with it and I learn to do the steps properly that I will quite like it. Thought the music was a boring track though. Such a dirge. About half the class liked it, the other half had a bit of a grumble. OH liked it.

I hear it’s quite popular and is in the line dance charts – although as far as I’m concerned the charts are not an indication of the actual popularity of a dance.
Back to top Go down
https://linedancerforum.editboard.com
Jennie
Groover
Groover
Jennie

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Guardian Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel   Guardian Angel Icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2007, 04:29

I love this dance, Very Happy although the restart is horrible! It feels really awkward, unless its just me?? I know some people are having a problem hearing it in the music, but I can manage that, I just dont like the way it dances.

And if you come across Maggies other new one, Break It Baby, you have to try it! Its a really great dance, my favourite at the minute! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennapogue.co.uk/
BOOT SCOOTER
Dancer
Dancer
BOOT SCOOTER

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-01-31

Guardian Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel   Guardian Angel Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2007, 12:39

You mean theres a restart!!!! Seems like a nice dance but I am struggling with the timing.
Back to top Go down
Jennie
Groover
Groover
Jennie

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Guardian Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel   Guardian Angel Icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2007, 15:42

RUGIE wrote:
You mean theres a restart!!!! Seems like a nice dance but I am struggling with the timing.

If theres not, then im doing something very wrong!! tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.jennapogue.co.uk/
Sponsored content

Guardian Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardian Angel   Guardian Angel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardian Angel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Line Dancer Forum :: General Discussion :: The latest dances-
Jump to: