Line Dancer Forum

A New Forum for Line Dancers everywhere!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Beg/Imp Summer Social (Coventry)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jennie
Groover
Groover

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Beg/Imp Summer Social (Coventry)   Thu 24 May 2007, 09:30

Just mentioning this now, but theres plenty of time to give it some thought.

On 17th August, were having a BIG summer social aimed primarily at beginners & improvers. My beginner/improver class have heard through the 'grapevine' (no pun intended Wink ) about the joy of social dancing and although theyre keen to get in on the action theyre not quite confident enough (or ready) to go to a mixed level social.

So theyre getting their very own, personal social! cheers And we've got such a large venue that we can open it up to everybody who is interested! Details below:

Fri 17th Aug 07
The C.T.K. Centre (Coventry, Warwickshire)
Doors 7:30
Dancing 8-Midnight
Tickets 6 in advance

Since, for most of the dancers, it will be there first ever social, we're making it a big, fun, friendly party night! (With an "All That Glitters..." theme for a bit of extra sass!!) Everybody will be in the same boat, all new(ish) to line dancing/socials, no pressure, just an opportunity to get dancing without worrying about only being at beginner level! Plus, we've got lots in store to make it a great night and keep everybody in the party spirit!FDRE
beer

Everybodys welcome! (& if any of my lovely friends here want to come along, ill reserve you the best tables!!)

Full info is available on my website www.jennapogue.co.uk or just drop me a message here if you prefer! (f.y.i tickets are already selling but theres plenty of time and i'll remind you periodically!) If anybody wants all the info in black & white I can pop you one of the flyers in the post.

Spread the word to any beginners you know, theyll prob need a little encouragement! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jennapogue.co.uk/
Jennie
Groover
Groover

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Beg/Imp Summer Social (Coventry)   Fri 29 Jun 2007, 04:42

Just bringing this back to everybody's attention! Very Happy Its shaping up to be a great night so if you're in or around the area...

Details at www.jennapogue.co.uk

Ive been taking pre-requests when people book tickets and theres naturally a lot of 'Golden Oldie' dances being done amongst beginners/improvers so even if your not neccesarily a beg/imp, if you fancy a stroll down memory lane you're also more than welcome to come along!

Just a further note, this event isnt my regular club social, this is a one-off night to give beginners/improvers a chance to get on the floor, or for those who havent had any experience of social dancing but would like a gentle shove in the right direction!! Laughing (Just making it clear as Ive had people asking if they can come to the September one and what the theme will be!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jennapogue.co.uk/

Beg/Imp Summer Social (Coventry)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1