Line Dancer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Line Dancer Forum

A New Forum for Line Dancers everywhere!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love Hurts (Lorraine Brown)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2007-02-21

Love Hurts (Lorraine Brown) Empty
PostSubject: Love Hurts (Lorraine Brown)   Love Hurts (Lorraine Brown) Icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2007, 14:12

LOVE HURTS....the one choreographed by Lorraine Brown...

Question.. errrrm what version of the song are people doing this particular dance to... it aint on the script y'see

I cannot work out which of the many versions goes over 8 walls .. and is phrased as in the script.. or am i missing something... like the dance is done in 'double time'... Question
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Love Hurts (Lorraine Brown)   Love Hurts (Lorraine Brown) Icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2007, 15:43

I have put the same message on a couple of sites..... nothing..strange one.

I wonder how come it was on big Daves site... according to the man himself he only puts dances onto his site that are recommended (but even I know that aint strictly true.. Razz )...
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Love Hurts (Lorraine Brown)   Love Hurts (Lorraine Brown) Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2007, 15:29

According to Julie (the same one who posts on here sometimes) the title of the music is......

'Love really hurts without you' the old Billy Ocean nutmeg.

That being the case then hopefully Lorraine can get around to ammending the scripts. Thanks Julie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Hurts (Lorraine Brown)   Love Hurts (Lorraine Brown) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Hurts (Lorraine Brown)
Page 1 of 1